For a project intended for a major player in the media / audiovisual sector with a very strong reputation, present and recognized internationally, you will take part in the development of the new media content management platform.
Developed "from scratch" and based on free software, it will allow the management of all new uses (Replay, VOD, OTT, ...) and formats (Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, HDR, .. .).
This platform implements the latest technologies to ensure performance and scalability.
You will work on the application in charge of Traffic Management (management for a TV channel of on-air, linear and non-linear programming) developed in Java using an Agile Scrum methodology.
- With an Engineer or University education (Bac + 5), you have a passion for new technologies and want to participate in an innovative and high-impact project.
- Curious, reactive and rigorous, you like to understand how your developments interact with the whole project.
- You have experience with Java 8 developments.
- Knowledge of the technological environment of the Media world is a plus.
- Do not hesitate to share with us your achievements! (Github links, Stackoverflow, personal website, …)
About Hexaglobe :
Hexaglobe offers to participate in the creation of tomorrow's media. Our information technology and telecommunications specialists put their expertise to work every day for the big names of the media: Canal +, Euronews, RTBF, BeTV, Disney Channel, PMU, L'Equipe, Public Senate, RSI, KPN, RTL, SWR, TV5Monde,…It is an exhilarating mission on the border of art and technology.
In Hexaglobe, we are scientists, artists and therefore builders. Scientists because all good construction is based on the state of the art of science and technology, Artists because innovation is the meeting of technology and inspiration. Builders finally because we aim to make our tools a stone in the media building of tomorrow.
In Hexaglobe we like to do things, and see them come to life.
We are looking for science and technology enthusiasts who are also interested in the impact these techniques will have on their world. We are looking for explorers with a pioneering Spirit capable of questioning all the dogmas and preconceived ideas.
Our values: Scientific and technical excellence, a pioneering spirit and long-term construction.